This is me!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

dash's injury


Today Dash got out under the fence. that day I also had my friend over to spend the night. Well anyway dash went to our neighbors house. Then when we caught up to him I went up to him and he just ran away again. then he went over to our other neighbors house. then Roger and Dash started sniffing each other. I don't think Roger liked what he smelled because next thing you know...
Roger starts attacking Dash! After my dad broke the two up Dash had three wounds all of them on his right arm. We had to take him to the vet to get him all stitched up. When he was done with his stitches we took him home. When my sister saw Dash she started to cry because she didn't like to see dash hurt. Well that's how dash got injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment