This is me!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas is wonderful

I walked downstairs to see if Santa had come our stockings were full of small gifts. In the stocking there was less than usual usually there are about 20, today there was only 10,I didn't care because there was quite a few presents under the Christmas tree. The first gift I opened told me he had also bought me an Xbox 360 because the gift I opened was an Xbox game! I looked for a box that could have an Xbox inside it.i choose a big box and opened it and it was an Xbox. We saw a note in the Christmas tree it said "dear braedon, I got you a gift that was too big to fit down the chimney so I put it on the patio. Love Santa." I walked out and looked out and didn't see anything, then I looked to the left and saw a huge bike! My sister got an iPod touch, and my mom got an iPad. That's all I have to tell you and until next Christmas "HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS" see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment